Sam Auto Hybrid Provide and sell New lead-acid, nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) and lithium-ion (Li-ion). Hybrid Battery Repair, Replace, or Upgrade.
50 Miles NO Charge in Your Driveway!
hybrid vehicle battery needs change if
A Drop in MPG
State of Charge Fluctuations
Increased Use of Internal Combustion Engine
Decreased Battery Charge
Strange Engine Noises
hybrid battery repair
Depending on the make and model, hybrid battery packs can contain anywhere from 120 to over 240 individual cells.
How long do refurbished hybrid batteries last?
The reconditioned battery is good for an estimated 50,000 to 70,000 additional miles, and Prius Battery of Sam Auto Hybrid backs it up with a one-year warranty.
Hybrid Cars Service
Standard Maintenance Services
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 30/60/90/120 Mile Services
- DMV Certified Vehicle Inspection & Repairs
- State Emission Inspections & Repairs
- Computer Diagnostics
- Oil Changes
- Filter Replacements
- Safety & Emissions Inspections
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Fluid Services
- Trip Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics & Repair
- Brake Repair & Antilock Braking System (ABS) Repair
- Shocks & Struts Repair
- Chassis & Suspension Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
Heating & Air Conditioner Repair
- Heating & Cooling System Diagnostics
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Heating System Repair & Service
- Belt Repair & Replacement
- Compressor Repair & Replacement
- Evaporator Repair & Replacement
- Refrigerant Replacement
- Transmission Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- State of Health Battery Testing & Conditioning
- High Voltage Battery Testing & Conditioning
- High Voltage Cable Inspection & Repair
- Brake System Repair & Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Heating & Cooling System Repair
Auto Electrical Services
- Electrical System Diagnostics & Repair
- Alternator Repair & Replacement
- Starter Repair & Replacement
- Windshield Wiper Repair
- Power Lock Repair
- Power Antenna Repair
- Power Steering Repair
- Power Window Repair
- Power Accessory Repair
- Light Repair & Bulb Replacements
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Engine Performance Check
- Belt Replacement
- Hose Replacement
- Cooling System Repair
- Radiator Repair & Replacement
- Water Pump Repair & Replacement
- Drivability Diagnostics & Repair
- Fuel Injection Repair & Service
- Fuel System Repair & Maintenance
- Ignition System Repair & Maintenance
WHY CHOOSE US?
Sam Auto Hybrid is the leading mechanic shop in Southern California. We are able to travel from San Diego to Los Angeles to help replace any battery needs.
Not sure what’s wrong with your vehicle? Come by and have our expert team take a look for free. We will take a look at your engine codes, battery, alternator, and starter.
Our team has been around since 2005. There’s no problem we haven’t been able to fix. We would love for you to stop by!
We recommend keeping your vehicle up to date with periodic oil and filter changes, tune-ups, and frequent engine and transmission checks. Our team offers provides you majority services under one roof
With over 12 Years of Experience serving Costa Mesa and surrounding areas, Sam Auto Hybrid has built an outstanding reputation with its loyal customers.
As a fully operating auto mechanic business, we ensure all of our employees and products we work with are fully insured. Your vehicle is safe with us.